From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:49:19 -0500
Hi Michael,
    In the Boston, Massachusetts area I've been getting $2.75 per one LB jar
in 24 count cases.
Where You live makes a difference.
A couple of years ago a new supermarket opened near Me, the owner wasn't
sure if local honey would sell, so I asked Him to put it on special and I
sold Him a couple of cases at $2.00 per jar.
He never had to marked the price down, He didn't have to. The honey had the
name of the town on the label, He was selling a case a week.
Don't sell Your honey too cheaply, local honey is a special product that
practically sells itself.

Garry Libby
Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA
41.56 N    71.17 W