From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:34:50 -0400
Cesar Flores wrote, "Beekeepers managing AHB .. may be interested in an 'Avalung'...I intend to try one during my next AHB session...."

Hi Cesar,

Where do you keep bees that has you considering investing $120 for an "Avalung".  Are AHB that established in your area to warrant such an investment?  Might I consider a Christmas present for beekeepers in the Northeast USA?

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris