From:
Leigh Hauter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:02:28 -0400

>Anyway, I'm glad for you guys on the East Coast. Just please send over a
>little rain.

What rain on the east coast?  Here in the DC area we are experiencing
the worst drought in recorded history (that's about 140 years of
record keeping).  It's raining today (a tropical storm)  but the
drought is so bad that trees in the forest have been dying off.  We
did have rain for the spring flow, but hardly anything since.