From:
Al Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:16:28 -0500
On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 11:37:33AM +0200, wajih daour wrote:
> Dear Beekeepers,
> I still need an answer to the question: Are queens breaded in starting =
> colony until sealed better than queens started in queenless colony and =
> finished in queen right colony ?

I am not sure there is an easy way to answer that question.

There have been a number of threads (check the archives) on what may
or may not produce a superior queen. The only thing I can think of in
the conditions you describe is that there may be more nurse bees in
a queen-right colony.

--

There is no doubt we need government in our lives. There is also no doubt
that we need salt in our diet. Watch out for too much of either one.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net