From:
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 18:39:29 -0400
Hello,

I have a  (hopefully) quick question:  I have noticed that the bees hanging out
on the front of the hive and hive stand are lining up, and "scrubbing" back and
forth.  They move their front pair of legs side to side every time they move
forward.  It is like they are line dancing.  I have not noticed this behavior
before.  There is a pretty good flow on here in SC - and the boxes are full of
bees (I need to get them some more room) but as of 2 days ago there were no
queen cells.

Am I missing some pre-swarming thing?

Keith