From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:57:42 +0000
We are seeking contact with beekeepers in Florida who may have an
interest in supplying honey to a buyer based in Europe.

This company is a long standing client, and friend, of ours and are a
major honey packer of long standing and impeccable reputation. They are
currently seeking a contact with beekeepers who would be able to supply
them with good quality orange blossom honey, and most likely in full
container quantities. I am quite sure this is a serious opportunity for
some of the medium to large beekeepers in Florida.

Unfortunately for those in other states, the ultimate buyer (not the
actual packer) specifically requests Florida produce only.

If there are any interested parties out there please e-mail me directly
and I will forward the replies on to my contacts, who will then contact
you directly.
--
Murray McGregor