From:
"Harry J. Bowie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:22:36 -0400
Hello All

I am currently "reconditioning" all my honey super frames and boxes.  Due to a
very busy swarm season this year (3 hives became 9) I did not get my honey
supers on till after the early flow (insufficient equipment).  As a result I did
not get any stores put into my Ross Rounds.  I left the Ross Super on through
the season (insufficient equipment) and removed it when I took my final harvest
(and put meds on).  The wax had all been chewed out and there is propolis on the
rings. as well as the rest of the equipment.  Does anyone out there have an easy
way to clean up the rings?  My plan is to freeze the rings than scrape them.

Thank You

Harry