From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:21:29 +1000
Thought I should let you know the results of the bee deaths in southern New
South Wales after talk the conjecture on Bee-L as to what it was.  Over
1,000 hives belonging to several beekeepers were poisoned with a synthetic
pyrethroid.  The police are now on the case.

I recall that several were adamant saying it varroa and other put up other
reasons which have turned up to be incorrect.  Some did not want to believe
it could be poisoning which it was.

Trevor Weatherhead

AUTRALIA