From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 00:10:00 GMT
originally in conference IN-BEEKEEPIN on WILDBEES (WILD BEE'S BBS)
*FYI* fREE bEEs

From: "Sue Sloan [L-Team]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10 Jul 96 13:19:59 EDT
Subject: Still have bees

Andy,

I apologize ahead of time for bothering you again, but the beekeeper that I
thanked you for did not work out. But, I have had the area where the bees are
located under a roof edge opened up so they would be real easy for someone to
"vacuum out" at this point. There are 8 combs about 4 feet long!!! Around
60,000 bees, and they are VERY HEALTHY. They survived the very bad
winter up here in N Y and also do not appear to have the mite problem I
have heard about.

So, could you post a message to see if a local person would like to finish
removing these bees??? They can have the bees free, if I can keep the honey..

Local to me is Westchester/Putnam/Orange counties in NY, Farifield county in
Connecticut. Also northern NJ is close enough.

Thanks again. I would really like to see these bees saved!
Sue Sloan 914-764-8376, Pound Ridge, NY
---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ - Busy As A Bee With This Mail