From:
Vladimir Obolonkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:50:38 +0200
Hello bee-friends!

May be I am joining the apidictro-discussion too late. Sorry, but I can't
keep silence in so interesting for me question. I have to say

1. I like the idea to use a computer (lap-top, notebook, palmtop etc.) more
than to use an especially made device. A microphon attached to computer
turns your computer to analyser of sound spectra. You can use any of popular
sound-processor software not only to hear but to see the bee-sounds.

2. I think that the APIDICTOR can be a good toy for curiouse bee-keeper but,
I'm afraid, for the short time.

3. Is here in the BEE-L anybody haviing digital records of bee-sounds or
knowing sourses of ones in diffirent situations/conditions? I'd like to
"exersise" alittle as I worked alot with spectrum analysis technique but in
the another field of biological science.

Beest wishes to all,

Vladimir from Belarus