Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:52:23 -0500
>>I haven't seen any real issues with building these up.  Don't mix with
other frames and yes feed , feed, feed.

This is good news indeed. :)

>>I also use plastic in the supers however, I use white plastic there.

Do you see the white plastic getting a dirty appearance over time?
(From the aesthetic point of view since the amount of 'dirt' will be the
same regardless of plastic pigment.)

>>Haven't heard of any issues.  It would be interesting if there was an
issue.

I'll request material information from Pierco.  I do not expect to hear
a problem.  Just for my own peace of mind.

>>The only other issue I had was with the plastic complete frame
it would go into my extractor I had to make some cuts to the frame or
extractor.. and I choose to cut the frames.

Was this per chance more than 3 years ago ?  I understand Pierco
strengthened the top bar in the one piece molded frames to make them
more inflexible about 3 years ago.  Anyone else experience a problem
within the last 3 years ?

Waldemar

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!