From:
Tom Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:36:16 +0100
Hello All

Frankly I am a bit puzzled about regression.

If building small cell sizes is natural why do we have to force the bees to
do it?

Surely if we have to slowly get the bees to build smaller and smaller cell
sizes, must this not place them under stress as we seem to be going against
what they wish to do at that point in time?

And my final question, do I hear mutterings of capensis traits and is this
being linked to regression?

Sincerely
Tom Barrett
Dublin