From:
Lee Gollihugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:03:50 -0700
Tim Vaughan wrote:

 As a sideliner though, I spent about 2 minutes per hive total treating with
a strip of heckmite in my 110 hives, and only lost 4, none due to mites.

Reply:
If it works for you, keep it up.  There is something about getting a honey
crop that makes us thank that all the hard work is worth it.  And it is.

The reason I am doing what I am doing is explained in Bee Culture, Jan 2002,
page 8, the Inner Cover. Chemicals are not going to work forever.  I just
wanted to get a jump on what may work, for me.
Regards,
Lee