From:
Walter Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:33:56 -0500
Hi, deknow -

You say:

> please note that one does not have to keep doing things the way they
> always have...learning, changing, and evolving one's own operation is
> always an option.

Some will, some won't.  That's the point.  Variation, you know.  Those who
try something good, survive.  Those who don't, go extinct.  It's called
"natural selection", I believe.  My intent was simply to say that it's not
necessarily bad if some of us go broke.  Let it happen.  Part of life.

Walter Weller