From:
Tom Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:39:01 +0100
Hello All

This is a recent posting on the FGMO Discussion List which may be of interest.

Sincerely
Tom Barrett
Dublin
Ireland

>Hello Mark and others.
>   I am kind of sitting back and reading your comments. All of you are
doing an excellent job explaining how, when etc.
>  I would like to add that I have worked with FGMO alone, nothing else for
the last 7 plus years and that it has proven to be an effective,
non-contaminating, safe and economic alternative method of treatment fo bee
mites.
>    I have found that FGMO works best when applied together in the form of
fog and in the form of emulsion. Best of all the emulsion is the key to
treatment during the winter to keep the mite population down.
>  Yes, please keep asking questions should you have any, because they help
to bring out doubtful points that people may have.