From:
Nikola Kezic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 04:33:22 +0100
Visit to Melbourne
I am traveling on 17 January 1995 to Melbourne. I willstay there one week
before starting Congress about Agricultural libraries. In this week I
would like to visit beekeepers and beekeeping institutions
in this part of Australia.
Can anybady prpose to whom to vist or cntact.

Prof. Dr. Nikola Kezic
Departmentfor apiculture,
Faculty of Agriculture University of Zagreb,
the Republicof Croatia.
Phone: ..385 .1 235 777 / 4074
Fax: ..385 .1 215 300 E-mail