From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:52:30 -0800
Dave Cushman writes:
Such an item will remain a dream for me, but anyone else is
welcome to take it further.

Reply:
Dave, then you should consider buying an Executive
Refrigerator that weights only about 6 lbs and plugs into a
vehicle lighter, and/or regular outlet, and can be used to
keep things either cold or warm, and is great for carrying
film, medical supplies, and scientific material, which to
me includes being able to carry either queen cells, or
newly hatched queens to mating yards.

By the way I have one. The company Executive Inc is out of
LA, Calif also, just in case you may want to get in contact
with them.

respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper