From:
John Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:21:53 -0400
To those concerned.

This may help. I am an iridologist and used to take pictures of human eyes
and PIGEON eyes. I used a simple
reflex camera but with a so-called "BALGE" mounted to it which held the
lens. I am familiar with the word balge
here in Europe, but could not find the word it in the dictionary. It's a
kind of black sleeve which fold in and out  on
a rail as required, same as being used on the old fashioned first cameras in
the 19th century. Any good
photoshop should be able to order one, at least I had no trouble getting
one. And with just a flashlight on top of
the camera will give clear full seize pictures of even ants if you want to.
I used to study the eyes of homer
pigeons for several associations of p-keepers, so why can't it do the same
for B-keepers?
BEEFOX.