From:
"Wayne F. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:13:10 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone give me the name and address of any place that I can buy drawn
out combs in frames instead of just foundation? My bees have been doing
fine in the brood chambers which were pretty much drawn out to start
with.For some reason they are not yet drawing out the foundations in the
6&1/4" frames.To save time,and maybe avoid any swarming problems I would
like to get the drawn combs if possible.

Thank You in advance
Wayne Young