From:
Bob Cannaday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:27:54 -0500
I have a delicate question that I would like to query all.   I have recently
placed an order for bees in the mid part of Alabama.   Before I ordered them
I asked the owner if there were any problems with Hive Beatles and was told
not yet.

Well, I spoke with some folks who told me that if I ordered them that I
might as well have the Bee inspector standing by as they didn't think I
should do so.  I guess at this point I was being made feel like if I bought
them in I was going to be the ass end of a jackass. Well, to make a story
longer, the person I purchased them from has already charged them to my VISA
and I won't see the bees until April sometime.

I particularly don't want to hear I told you so and be blamed for infesting
the area with beetles.  So the question is... what chances are there that I
will get a package for of beetles??  If the they were shipped with
Checkmite+ I would expect less chance of  getting them however, what real
effect will a strip have on a package during the short period they are
packaged?