Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:10:54 +1200
Hi All

I am hearing claims here that Bayvarol causes less residues in beeswax than Apistan,
and further, that it is okay for use during the honey flow.

Can anyone tell me whether there truly ARE less residues with Bayvarol, given that both
are synthetic pyrethroids, and if so, what makes the difference?

-Pav, sceptical...

  (\      Pav                                          [log in to unmask]
 {|||8-  Ahaura,  New Zealand
  (/      http://geocities.com/bombusmaximus/picpointer.html