From:
John Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:12:17 -0400
Hi all-
Being a gadget freak, I just bought a Younger smoker: a mechanical contraption that vaporizes liquid smoke with a propane (or butane) burner. It's new on the market and ain't cheap.  See: http://www.newbeesmoker.com/default.asp
Has anyone used one or have any comments to make about it? I'll keep you posted as to how it works for me once I've tried it.
John Howe
The Brooklyn Bee