From:
Vivian Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:16:52 -0400
This is just an idea, but have you thought about putting your beehive
into the greenhouse with an exit to the outside from the hive and an
entrance to the greenhouse?  You could use a tube just like they do
for an observation hive to the outside, and leave the full entrance
open to the greenhouse.  Perhaps not even a full hive, but just a
nuc?  No other insects would dare get to your tender plants thru the
hive! ;-)

Vivian