From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:37:45 -0600
At 04:52 PM 10/9/02 -0400, you wrote:

Peter's comments appear below mine.

Fair enough, Peter.  Kim Flottum's after me to write this up.  Will try to
do so after Christmas.  Also, I agree about the possible disturbance of
opening hives.  In some of our studies, we were in them a lot.  In others,
only 1 or 2 times during the growing season.  However, this is one of the
reasons we've been working on systems to monitor what's going on inside the
hive without opening it.

Jerry