From:
Tim McGarry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 07:50:54 -0400
All the prior posts are good advice. Last year I installed too many
packages on a windy rain-mixed with snow day. I was chilled to the bone, my
fingers were numb, but those packages went on to make one huge honey crop
despite the rain, swarms and otherwise poor conditins for the season. The
bees certainly will benefit from Fumidil-B syrup and a pollen patty will
supply the protein they'll need if the weather continues unsuitable for
foraging. Have faith in the resiliancy of honeybees and "enjoy" a slightly
different beekeeping experience.