From:
"Jill D. Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:50:00 -0500
This year we made special effort to salvage as much propolis as possible.
What do we do with it now?  My family doesn't mind using it straight from
the hive to fight off infections, but I don't believe the health food store
would buy it from me without some processing.  Is it wiser to sell it raw
to a company that does all the work or can hobbyist render it at home?