From:
Missy Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1993 08:01:46 -0800
--
Hello!  I just got on to BEE-L and I find your discussions very
enjoyable so far.  I'm curious, does anyone know how to completely
remove wax from clothing (parrafin in particular)?  It's for batiking,
and so far I've tried ironing it out but it doesn't see to remove it
all.  Any suggestions would be great!
Missy Stine
Biological Sciences Dept.
Cal Poly Technical Univ., San Luis Obispo, CA
(805) 547-0161