From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:02:58 EDT
    Hi All.

    I got my sample of plastic 4.9 a couple of days ago. Unfortunately I
don't have a strong hive to put it on, due to a major pesticide kill three
weeks ago which left my bees badly weakened. The hive I'm planning to use was
recently shaken down onto 5mm foundation, from 5.4mm, and is drawing it
nicely. I'm going to give them a box of the plastic, with two or three frames
of wax for comparison. As there's only 1mm difference, I'm hoping they won't
have any problems. We'll see how it goes.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley
Birmingham UK