From:
Gerard Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 21:04:04 -0400
Gerard P.Worrell Beekeeper with 25 colonies
(410)257-3267  Dunkirk,MD USA
Pres. Assoc. of Southern MD Beekeepers
Life Member of Maryland State Beekeepers Assoc., VP for Calvert Co.

This is something I posted to the newsgroup for those not getting
sci.agriculture.beekeeping

I'm interested in any comments on the subject.

Gerard P.Worrell Beekeeper with 25 colonies
(410)257-3267  Dunkirk,MD USA
Pres. Assoc. of Southern MD Beekeepers
Life member MD State Beekeepers Association,VP for Calvert Co.