Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:27:11 -0400
I've not seen the composition of "Hopguard" strips but if they are any thing
like the others, what I do is push a nail through on one side at each end and
hang them sideways between the frames.  Sags can be "cured" with another nail or
two in between.  You tend to get better exposure than having some surface
blocked by being down against the top bars.

If they dry out so fast, what would happen if you put them on the entrance?  One
above and one below with the bees forced to pass in between.  they could be
changed about once a week or so.  Obviously it is a "no go" for commercials but
what about the under 25 crowd, as in hives not age.

On another point, if you remove one set of strips and replace with another set
of strips within the same allowed treatment period, isn't this still the same
one treatment?  The bees are never exposed to more than the listed number for
more than the listed period.

I think, therefore I bee (albeit dangerous)  As I am sure Aaron would be willing
to attest too.

Rip