From:
Doug Suttles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:31:49 -0500
THere is a large dicussion on the Beesource.com Bulletin Board of
Equipment/Hardware Review concerning PermaComb. It is plastic frames with
completely drawn comb. It is not foundation it is full depth, at the right
angle comb. I am trying to find anyone that has used it and get some pros
and cons. So far all I can find is one person who has used it and he is the
Distributor of the product. It has been in existance for a number of years.
Mr. John Seets, the Distributor of PermaComb, States he has used it for the
last 27 years.  He is located in Maryland, so maybe someone on this thread
knows him.

I have order 4 cases of the Permacomb frames. They come in medium size
only. The amount of increased honey prodcution should more that offset the
cost of the combs. Also the wax moth and hive beetle have nothing to
destroy.

Curious for comments on the topic.

Thanks

Doug Suttles