From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:47:48 EDT
Dear Bee List friends,

    The pollination season is winding down in the northern hemisphere,  just
starting in the southern.  I would be highly appreciative of some feedback on
the pollination list. To my knowledge this is the only list in the world that
attempts to be comprehensive, and it takes quite a bit of work.  There have
been a number of new entries lately.

    But what I'd like to know is: Is it working?   Have any of you been
contacted by growers, because you had a listing here?  What has been your
experience, pro and con?  What would you suggest to improve the service
(without spending a lot of money that I don't have)?

    For anyone who is mystified by this, the list is at:
http://pollinator.com/polbkprs.htm      It is a worldwide list of beekeepers
who provide pollination service, and it has been frequently brought to the
attention of grower groups that may require pollination service.  In May,
this list was averaging over 1000 hits per day (the counter apparently only
counts hits on the index page), but I have not gotten a lot of feedback
otherwise.

    Thank you.

Dave Green
The Pollination Home Page:   http://pollinator.com