From:
Tracey Monahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:04:21 -0400
Good Day All

I have been picking up different colors of paint.   Red and White are
popular, but I have run across a good deal on black paint.  I was
wondering how this would work on tops and bottoms.

In summer the sun would hit the lids heat the air.  Warm air raises
pulling with it the air from below.   Basically the hot air under lid
sucks up the cooler air from below while the bees fan the entrance.

In winter when the sun hits the lid it will warm the air which will
allow it to hold more moisture thus decreasing the chances of
condinsation forming and dripping on the cluster.

does this seem logical or am I missing a concept.

Tracey Monahan
Michigan