From:
Gordon Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 22:06:06 +0000
On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Ted Fischer wrote:

>   REGARDING           Supplemental hive entrances
>
> I was rather surprised upon reading the responses about the Imirie Shims some
> days ago, that no mention was made of the simple matter of drilling  a 3/4 or
> 7/8 inch hole in the front of each deep hive body.

This is something like the standard entrance in some parts of
Europe. We also have available a disc with a closed section,
a matching opening, a QX opening and a bee-proof ventilator
opening that makes the system very conveniently flexible. It
seems a good system to me, I really must try it!

Regards,
--
Gordon Scott   [log in to unmask]      [log in to unmask] (work)
The Basingstoke Beekeeper (newsletter)      [log in to unmask]