From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:00:09 EST
Mike said:
Just back from Florida where I was checking out the "Honey isle"  &
prices. ( I cannot recall the certifying organization but it  was
stamped with a small--officially organic certified by..O  something)
Being a bit skeptical I figure its NOT ORGANIC, just  another sales
plug.  or the certifying body has a different view  of organic
standards--no wonder consumers are confused!

Andrew, the reporter from the Seattle P.I. called me some weeks  back.  The
honey coming in from Bermuda was labeled in this manner.   Bad enough that it
came from China via Bermuda, but it got called ORGANIC and  local.  Looks like
you found the scam.

Jerry
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)