Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 23:51:51 +0200
Good Evening Beekeepers on BEE-L,

From the E.F.Philips Collection of Beebooks I was reading :
Book Cowan T.W. 1540-1926; Wax craft, all about beeswax....
I found >>Page 87b= Missing page.
 ...Please will find the Respons from
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
College of Human Ecology
Cornell University
 [log in to unmask] who can't help me!
If somebody have this Beebook, please will send me this page in PDF.
Thanks Maurice Kuyckx from Belgium (EU)