From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:59:43 EST
Peter

Our survey tool should allow one to do as you suggest - after filling out a
couple of pages on bee management, we ask about bee locations.

We have an underlying database that uses GPS locations for all reports -  but
we don't show that map to the public - some beekeepers don't want others to
know where their bees are at or if they have a bee health problem.  So  access
to the detailed maps is limited to the investigative group, sometimes  only
to us -- depending on the wishes of the responding beekeeper.

We'd love to get input from Canada and Mexico.

Thanks

Jerry