From:
Alex Kozlov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:58:42 +0800
I want to have the information about education and about fonds of
support of   beekeeper . I have beegarden 30 families in the Siberia
and i want to have education in industrial beekeeper and may be some-body
give me small material help on the development my small business.. Sorry,
my english is bad, if you read and understand my text,please,write me
letter in Russia.
My name Sergey A. Jeshinsky ,29 years ,my adress:
Russia, Tomsk region, Selo Zirianskoe,  street Rukovishnikova 4
index 636850, or write me message e-mail: [log in to unmask]