Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:23:55 -0700
  Hello Bob,

>Our U.S. agriculture is supported by federal subsidies.. The U.S. farmer could not survive otherwise.  Beekeepers are denied the help. Wake up your politicians! We are agriculture but getting none of the help farmers get YET farmers depend on us in many areas.

THIS COULD NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Last year I received subsidies from the N.A.P program & the disaster program, both signed by Pres. Bush in the farm bill.The average pay out is about $20.00-30.00 per hive. I run about 1500 hives.  1500 X 25= $37,500, not bad for doing absolutely nothing. It's gov. at it's best, you don't even have to deposited the check, they wire the funds right to your bank, better than WELFARE.

 Bob,   Do you know why they only bury beekeepers two feet deep????????????  SO THEY CAN STILL GET THEIR HAND OUT.

>I see many operations wrote about in magazines. Sounds wonderful. Show me the books! The operations are always expanding with new equipment. Is the equipment being paid for by profits from the expanding business? Show me the books.

I will invite you to my outfit, some like Randy Oliver have seen inside its workings. I just got finished putting two thousand full depth supers together, I have to go over to Mann Lake, in Woodland, and drop the pre-made wooded frames in. Duane has asked me lately to let him know when I come calling for 20,000 frames he will  have them in stock. I pre-paid for them, I needed a tax right off, yes some of us have these problems in this business.

Who knows maybe  A.B.J  will get it right too some day.

Keith Jarrett
Calif. Naturals