From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 18:11:05 -0400
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>We'll be watching Bob, and I'm sure he will give it a fair shot,

....keep a watch on him and make sure he stays on the path
>:) )

If I understand correctly, Bob is planning to insert 2 frames of small
cell in the broodnest.  At minimum, small cell is needed throughout the
broodnest.  Bob is off path right from the start.
I’m predicting 'total failure' with this experiment the way it is planed.

Joe