From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:05:57 -0800
Mike writes:
 She won't be going out to
her hives in just a veil and light clothing.

Reply:
Yep, half bee suit of light nylon is most I will ever
wear.But for AHBs supposedly in our area........Did you
know that in the first years of finding them, coincidently
the swarms found and documented as so-called AHBs, were
found next to our SC apiaries or friends of ours with SC
apiaries also.Why not by LC apiaries? This can be checked
out too by the way and you are welcome to....

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper
Moyza, Arizona