From:
Paul Cherubini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:28:50 +0000
Kendra Brown wrote:

> Any information would be gladly accepted, but I should have it
> before this Wednesday at the latest.  I hope this is not too short notice.
> If anybody could tell me about other sources I might find, please do!

If you want to get boths sides of the issue you will need to interview the
people actually doing the spraying or in charge of it. The interpretation of
pesticide label directions is not always a clear cut "this is legal" vs
"this is illegal" affair. The views of the people conducting or in charge
of the spraying are not being represented on this list so if you want
to get to the truth you'll have to take the time to seek it out.

Paul Cherubini