Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:44:14 -0400
You could try the "Nectar Detector" although it appears to be a modified "Digital Torque Wrench Adapter" which can be obtained for about half the price of the other. If you are handy, you could likely rig one up.

Mike Palmer shows how to weigh hives with a package scale

I bought a package scale at Grainger for about $75.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/frenchhill/packagescale1.jpg

Used a piece of plywood to fit the scale to my hive stand.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/frenchhill/packagescale2.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/frenchhill/weighinghives1.jpg

My stands are 2x4 construction. Outer cover goes on ground at the end of stand. Scale goes on plywood which goes on cover.

Tip hive sideways, and slide plywood and scale under hive.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/frenchhill/weighinghives2.jpg

Tip hive onto scale and read weight.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/frenchhill/weighinghives3.jpg