From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:49:06 -0400
> There is a point beyond which what we demand from nature
> is more than it is able to give.

Huh?  Is it too much to ask that our "nature" not be
polluted with invasive, exotic pests, diseases, and
pathogens from other ecosystems on the other side of
the planet?

> If we are always viewing nature as the problem,

No one said this, no one even implied this.
A bit of a strawman there.

> and we think of a problem as something that must be
> eliminated,

No one said or implied this, either.
Well past strawmen, and into the "hay barn" range, now.

> we will never consciously find that point of optimal balance
> between what we need from nature and what is practical or
> even possible to get from it over the long haul.

But using the conscious mind might be your whole problem
here.  You really can't ever find any sort of "balance"
via conscious effort, you have to "let go" and allow
your unconscious mind and your crown chakra to guide...

No, I just can't sling new-age jargon around as if
it had any meaning.  I have no idea what you are
talking about, so you'll just have to try again if
you have a point about beekeeping buried somewhere
in all those generalities.