From:
Jack Zielke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:16:48 -0500
Hello,
    This is my first year in beekeeping.  I am more of a lurker than
anything for now.  I am learning so much from this list.  There is not a
local beekeeping organization here so I really appreciate you all.
    It is the second week of January and I understand that in most of the
Northern Hemisphere the bees are clustered.  I thought that some beekeepers
might like to see some flying bees here in the sunny south.

http://beecam.chattanoogastate.edu/

It is just after 2:00PM Eastern and the bees in my back yard are very
active.

Jack Zielke
Chattanooga, Tennessee