From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:35:37 -0800
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yes! Quite a bit of information exists about the the
> most famous virus
> spores like E boli being viable for a very long
> time.

Bob,
   If you're talking about Escherichia coli I hate to
poke a hole in your balloon but the definition of E
coli is as follows:

Escherichia coli (usually abbreviated to E. coli) is
one of the main species of bacteria that live in the
lower intestines of warm-blooded animals (including
birds and mammals)...

E coli is a bactirium, not a virus.

Mike in lower Alabama

http://farechase.yahoo.com