From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:03:43 -0400
Hello

I have been trying to find for some time, in my copies of The American
Bee Journal, a prayer against swarms, which they published, I think,
in the "Letters to the Editor" section, about 3 or 4 years ago.  I haven't
found it and have emailed Dadant, the publisher of the Journal, but they
weren't able to find it.  From the style of the language of the prayer, it
seemed to have originated in the 1600's.

I was wondering if anyone remembers the letter and if they could tell
me the issue it came from.

Thanks,

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 14 colonies