From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:12:40 -0400
Amee said "2) The comb honey, wax and all, was spread on toast  and eaten.
(Yes, wax and all.)"

Actually, if the toast were hot the person would not even be aware (by taste
or texture) that wax were being consumed as it would be melted and
invisible.

I know a very slim gentleman who eats 1/2 of a Ross Rounds every morning on
his oatmeal.  He puts the comb on when the oatmeal is at its hottest, stirs,
and it disappears!

I can still remember pancakes and waffles with comb honey, and the stress of
waiting until it melted.  Yummm...

Finally, an extremely successful restrant I know of serves a piece of comb
with every fish entrée.  It seemed strange to me until I tasted it, and the
honey is a wonderful compliment to the taste of the fish.  The chef could
obviously use regular honey just as well, but then she would lose the
appearance that makes this combination so unique.

Lloyd
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.