From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:50:06 -0800
Hey, Dick (and all) - - Try reading at these two sites - It might help
you feel better. And no, abiotic oil is not a joke.
I do like the idea of buying bee stock based on climate cycles - might
be workable!

http://www.gasresources.net/Introduction.htm
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Theory/SustainableOil/

(BTW, I ponder the infinite and the unknowable as often as I can)
    - John Edwards, former USDA killer bee tracker and identifier, now a
happy photographer.
Check out my attitude for free at
http://Plusiotis.imagekind.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!