From:
Gordon Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 18:19:21 GMT
Hi all,

Happy new year etc.

It seems to me that these beeswax uses should go into a FAQ because  I'm
sure  many  people  are interested in this.  Seems also that we could do
the same with other hive/bee produce.  I will gladly  volunteer  to  put
a/some  faq's  together  if  people  will post me their 'uses'.  I don't
(yet?) have an automated method of circulating the results but I'll find
a  way,  maybe via someone else's faq handler (offers?).  My guess would
be to split into four groups -- honey, beeswax, propolis and others.

If you can supply some info  (I  have  all  the  beeswax  stuff  already
posted), please *mail* me directly on [log in to unmask]  It would
help me if you send mail for *each* group that you respond for because I
can then write out to an appropriate 'folder'.

I shall  post  on  bee-l  and  sci.agriculture.beekeeping  when  I  have
something ready, and how to get hold of a copy.

TIA, regards,
--
Gordon Scott    [log in to unmask]         100332,3310 on CompuServe
Newsletter      [log in to unmask]      ditto

Some men are discovered; others are found out.